New Student Information
YIDARRA APPLICATION FOR ENROLMENT
Thank you for your interest in applying to Yidarra Catholic Primary School for a place for your child. Please see full details of our enrolment arrangements below. For further enquiries please call the Yidarra office on 9332 3011 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
KINDERGARTEN – YEAR 6
When making an application for a place at Yidarra, please note the following:
- For entry at the four year old Kindergarten level, it is important that we receive your child’s application for enrolment at least 36 months before they are due to commence Kindergarten, as waiting lists are compiled and interviews are conducted in the previous year. To be eligible for enrolment, children must turn 4 years of age before 30 June in the same year they are due to start Kindergarten. Term 1 for Kindergarten–Year 6 commences in January/February each year. See the Admission DOB Classes.
- An enrolment fee of $75 per child, which includes GST, is requested to be paid with each application lodged at Yidarra. This fee covers administration costs and will not be refunded should your child not gain entry into the school.
- If we are unable to offer a place for your child immediately, the enrolment form will remain on our waiting list and will automatically roll over from year to year, unless you officially request in writing that we withdraw the application.
- Application requirements:
$75 ENROLMENT FEE
- Correct Cash.
- Cheque to “Yidarra Catholic Primary School”.
- EFTPOS available for Savings, Cheque & Credit accounts. No extra surcharge. American Express & Diners Cards are not accepted.
- Payments can be made by phone.